Saturday, May 20, 2006

whoopsie!


I didn't mean to imply that I was quitting missymussy. Just trying to make excuses for being a lame-ola poster.


We're going to the beach today! My mom's brother, his wife and two kids are visiting. It's always more fun to go to the beach with kids (they're in 4th and 8th grade). Last night the little one ordered nachos for dinner, and when the typically huge platter arrived, she gazed at it with wonder, like, "This is all for me? Yesss!" Then, of course, had to take almost all of it home. Stephanie and I wouldn't be caught dead taking home nachos. Or leaving one chip on the plate, right, Steph?

So anyway, the beach. Then I have to come home and whip up some games for the wedding shower I'm "throwing" tomorrow. It's not at my house, I didn't send out the invitations, and I'm contributing one dish. But I'm the maid of honor, so technically I'm throwing it. And thus will be responsible for the cringe-inducing games. But I have 28 prizes, so we'll have to play at least nine games. Any ideas? So far all I have is Celebrity: Couples Edition, where you have to guess famous couples instead of individuals. The best part is, I am providing all the couples. It's my dream version of Celebrity, where I don't have to fool around with other people's crappy contributions to the name bank.


No comments: